PropertyTRAK transforms any facility’s fragmented information into one organized, easily accessible solution for intelligent management.
Without reliable instantaneous access to information, organizations understand that they are not as efficient as they could be and are exposing themselves to risks of significant losses of time, productivity, money, and corporate goodwill among others.
The PropertyTRAK operates as a single point of access for directors, maintenance crew, engineers, technicians, housekeeping staff, and guest services, allowing them to:
- Speed up Diagnosis of System Issues
- Organize Events preparation
- Through use of the smart phone quickly find relevant information about any asset (items such as elevator inspection certificates, board of health inspections, restaurant food safety compliance, fire safety compliance)
- View photographs warranty information and manuals
- Have access to all of your systems documentation and location of valves, and switches, and see them on their floor plan drawings for each of your facilities with a single login
- Be prepared for compliance inspections
- Annotate egress routes on floor plan drawings
- Document inspections of life safety equipment by area
- Create, Organize, and Track Daily Task lists
- Generate Service Requests from Any PC with an internet connection
- Optimize Use of Equipment and Personnel
- Set Up Automatic Notifications of Regularly Recurring Tasks
- Manage Workflow from Start to Finish
- Respond to Service Requests in Real Time from Any Desktop or Mobile Device
- Improve Employee Satisfaction by Keeping Service Requesters informed of the Status of their request
Administrative staff and Maintenance can all use PropertyTRAK for more operational efficiency. PropertyTRAK’ can accept work orders from anywhere with a smart device and internet connection. Once received, the system automatically forwards the order to the person or company you have designated, and can contact them by email, pager, or text message. Add any important cross-department notifications easily to ensure that everyone has access to the latest updates on every service request.
Improve Efficiency; Lower Costs
By efficiently handling work order administration, automatically ensuring regular inspections and preventive maintenance, and properly tracking vendor, maintenance, and other records related to your assets, our CMMS for Arenas and Entertainment Facilities removes several common obstacles to efficient workflow. Reduced costs are the natural result.
PropertyTRAK enables the customer to take full advantage of the software with its turn-key implementation services. We will have your system up and running on the first day. This saves even more time and is shown to increase satisfaction. Our SaaS model also assures management that your staff is always using the most current version of the software making the system sustainable over time.
Risk and Assessment Compliance
Each asset that is documented in our facility management software for Arenas and Entertainment Facilities can be categorized by the level of criticality for your facility. Categories can be identified such as: Life/Safety, Critical, Emergency, Utilities, and General, or any other that you prefer. When a subject matter expert (such as an Elevator contractor) issues a condition assessment report, each inspection can be recorded and include an assessment report, including photographs and any other important information.
Systems Documented for the Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Facility
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Emergency Generators
- Air Compressors
- Computers and Office Equipment
- Lobby Areas
- Outdoor Lighting
- Parking Area
- Ovens and Stoves
- Even assets such as room specific items like TVs, carpet, sofas and chairs can be documented
- Anything else on the property that the staff regularly services or maintains