PropertyTRAK helps ensure that all of the assets and systems in the manufacturing process in proper working condition. In many cases when one thing breaks down it creates downtime for the entire production line and thousands of dollars are wasted.
PropertyTRAK transforms any facility’s fragmented information into one organized, easily accessible solution for intelligent management.
The PropertyTRAK provides a single point of access for directors, maintenance crew, engineers, technicians, and even production staff, allowing them to:
- Have access to all of your floor plan drawings for all facilities with a single login even if you have several facilities around the world
- Use floor plans to design manufacturing lines or work area layouts
- Speed up Diagnosis of Issues in your electrical, mechanical, pnuematic or any other documented System
- Annotate and maintain hazardous materials storage areas and maintain MSDS sheets for the items stored in those areas online
- Annotate personal protective equipment per OSHA guidelines for different areas of the plant
- Document inspections of life safety equipment by area
- Create, organize, and track daily task lists
- Generate service requests from any internet connected device
- Through use of the any connected device quickly find relevant information about any asset
- Optimize use of equipment and personnel
- Set up automatic preventive maintenance notifications of regularly recurring Tasks
- Manage workflow from start to finish
- Respond to service requests in real time from connected device
- Improve employee satisfaction by keeping service requesters informed of the status of their request
PropertyTRAK’s can accept work orders from any internet connected device. Once received, the system automatically forwards the order to the person or company you have designated, and can contact them by email, pager, or text message. Add any important cross-department notifications easily to ensure that everyone has access to the latest updates on every service request.
Improve Efficiency; Lower Costs
By efficiently handling work order administration, automatically ensuring regular inspections and preventive maintenance, and properly tracking vendor, maintenance, and other records related to your assets, our CAFM and CMMS for Manufacturing removes several common obstacles to efficient workflow. Reduced costs are the natural result.
PropertyTRAK enables the customer to take full advantage of the software with its turn-key implementation services. We will have your system up and running on the first day. This saves even more time and is shown to increase satisfaction. Our SaaS model also assures management that your staff is always using the most current version of the software making the system sustainable over time.
Risk and Assessments
Each asset documented in our facility management software for manufacturing can be categorized by the level of criticality to the organization and marked for risk assessment: Life/Safety, Critical, Emergency, Utilities, Manufacturing Process, and General, or any other that you prefer. Each inspection can be recorded and may include an assessment report, photographs, and any other important information.
Systems Documented for the Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Facility
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Emergency Generators
- Gas Connections and Valves
- Air Compressors
- Computers and Office Equipment
- Fork Lifts and Trucks
- Lobby Areas
- Outdoor Lighting
- Parking Area
- And Much More