PropertyTRAK transforms any facility’s fragmented information into one organized easily accessible solution for intelligent management.
Without reliable instantaneous access to information, organizations understand that they are not as efficient as they could be and are exposing themselves to the risk of significant losses of time, productivity, money, and goodwill among others.
Keeping the Airport working effectively for everyone requires the combined skill and effort of many people and hundreds or thousands of physical assets and systems.
PropertyTRAK operates as a single point of access for directors, maintenance crew, engineers, and technicians, allowing them to collaborate and:
- Have access to all of your systems diagrams and connections on floor plan and site plan drawings for all facilities
- Display runway lighting systems and connections
- Quickly diagnose issues using the portal
- Annotate and maintain hazardous materials storage areas and maintain MSDS sheets for the items stored in those areas online in the inventory portal
- Identify Personal Protective Equipment requirements for different areas
- Document inspections of life safety equipment by area
- Create, Organize, and Track Daily Task lists
- Generate Service Requests from Any device with internet access
- Through use of the online filing cabinet, quickly find relevant information about any asset
- Optimize Use of Equipment and Personnel
- Set Up Automatic Preventive Maintenance Notifications of Regularly Recurring Tasks
- Manage Workflow from Start to Finish
- Respond to Service Requests in Real Time from Any Desktop or Mobile Device
- Improve Employee Satisfaction by Keeping Service Requesters informed of the Status of their request
Improve Efficiency; Lower Costs
By efficiently handling work order administration, automatically ensuring regular inspections and preventive maintenance, and properly tracking vendor, maintenance, and other records related to your assets, our CMMS for Airports removes several common obstacles to efficient workflow. Reduced costs are the natural result.
PropertyTRAK enables the customer to take full advantage of the software with its turn-key implementation services. We will have your system up and running on the first day. This saves even more time and is shown to increase satisfaction. Our SaaS model also assures that your staff is always using the most current version of the software assuring management that the system will be sustainable over time.
Risk and Assessments
Each asset documented in our facility management software for Airports can be categorized by the level of criticality to the organization and marked for risk assessment: Life/Safety, Critical Utilities, Airport Process, and General, or any other that you prefer. Each inspection can be recorded and may include an assessment report, photographs, and any other important information.
PropertyTRAK can accept work orders from anywhere and any device with an internet connection. Once received, the system automatically forwards the order to the person or company you have designated, and can contact them by email, pager, or text message. Add any important cross-department notifications easily to ensure that everyone has access to the latest updates on every service request. The requester is later notified as the work order status changes so that they can be assured their request has been adequately addressed.
Systems Documented for the Daily Operations and Maintenance of the Facility
- Electrical Systems
- Runway Lighting
- Emergency Generators
- Interior Lighting
- Plumbing and Fixtures
- Gas Connections and Valves
- Air Compressors
- Computers and Office Equipment
- Fork Lifts and Trucks
- Lobby Areas
- Outdoor Lighting
- Parking Area
- And any other